“It seems that the more places I see and experience, the bigger I realize the world to be. The more of it I become aware of, the more I realize how relatively little I know of it. How many places I have still to go, how much more there is to learn? Maybe that is enlightenment enough. To know there is no final resting place of the mind, no moment of smug clarity. Perhaps wisdom, such as it is for me, means realizing how small I am and unwise and far I have yet to go.”
Heroic Adventures is an attitude of traveling:
- Never taking the same journey twice
- Pushing yourself, going further than you ever imagined or have gone before
- Relaxing, no matter how intense the circumstance you find yourself in become
- Always taking the more challenging routes
- Getting lost
- Buying one way tickets to unknown lands
- Having no destination
- Not knowing for how long you will be “on the road”
- Sleeping rough
- Sleeping not enough
- Sleeping too much
- A waking dream
- A fast from the commonplace
- A scratching of the record
- A destroying of all ruts
- Coffee drinking
- Untamed with no safety belt
…..and no adventure has ended, until you have lived to tell the tale.
Heroic Adventures is a platform for tale telling, for the latest news on the finest journeys to take, to discover new portable technology gadgets, gateways or lesser known methods that will allow you to go further for longer…to never come back to the self you left at home.
Heroic Adventures: if you’d like to contribute–or have something to add–you can get in touch on our contact page; we may not get back to you immediately because we may be out on our own far-fetched journey beyond the reaches of the digital space. But, rest assured, as soon as we return to safe harbors, your messages will be read and reacted to… as our editors see fit.
In the meantime, step away from the screen and go get lost in unimagined realms. And when you come back, send in the stories you uncovered in those untold places that exist only on the road.
The Heroic Adventures Team